This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.adddentis.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- 1. We collect your personal and health information for the purpose of determining your dental treatment. Your personal and health information will be shared to insurance or any third party as part of our obligation to obtain payment for your dental treatment.
- 2. We also collect your social security number as your identification number to verify your insurance eligibility and to obtain payment from insurance towards your dental treatment. If you are enroll into auto pay / electronic fund transfer or if you would like to pay by credit card, we collect bank account number or credit card number for the purpose of payment collection towards your dental treatment.
- 3. If you are concern about privacy or security of your personal, social security number, credit card number or bank account information, you may register in our office by filling out paper forms. We also accept cash as mode of payment if you do not want to provide your social security number, credit card number or bank account number.
- 4. We do not store your information provided thru our website into our web server. Patient’s Registration Forms will be stored into Open Dental Software which is EHR certified practice management software. All finance plans available on front page of our website is mere link to drive patient into appropriate web page of banker or credit providers. Whatever information patient provides to Banker or Financer will be stored into Banker’s or Financer’s server. Patient treatment Financer or Credit providers displayed on front page of our website are federally accredited bankers or credit provider or financer.
We deal with only reputed and federally accredited banker or patient treatment financer to protect patient privacy.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected thru patient registration forms available on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Information provided to bank or treatment financers are stored and owned by respective banker or financer.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. rendering dental treatment or determine your insurance benefit or obtaining payment form your insurance.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
telephone at (215) 848 – 8214 or via email add6529@gmail